Procedures and Rules
- Duties: The duties of the Past-President are:
1. The immediate Past-President serves as a member of the Council to provide that body with the benefits of knowledge gained as the Network's chief executive officer.
1. The Past-President is an individual who has just completed a term as President, or a member with comparable experience who has been appointed to fill the remaining term of a Past-President.
1. To advise the President on Network matters requiring a historical perspective;
2. To Chair the Nominations and Elections and Bylaws Committees, and to serve on the Budget Task Force;
3. To collect suggestions for revisions to the Procedures and Rules for review by the Bylaws Committee and consideration by the Council,
4. To serve the President or Council in other capacities as called upon.