Procedures and Rules
X. WEB SITE COORDINATOR
- Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Web Site Coordinator updates the information on the USAIN web in a timely fashion, as requested by members of the Council or the Communications Committee, or other members as the situation warrants.
1. With input from the Communications Committee and the Council, the Web Site Coordinator will keep the information up to date on the website.
2. The Web Site Coordinator, together with the Chair of Communications and President, will periodically re-evaluate the web hosting agreement to determine if it is still satisfactory for all. This shall be done by June 1st every three years: 2009, 2012, 2015...
3. Although not a member of the Council, the Web Site Coordinator shall have access to the Council's shared document server (currently NAL's SharePoint).
4. The home institution of the web site coordinator shall receive a contracted annual stipend to be paid out as agreed in the contract.
5. Serves as an ex officio member of the Communications Committee.