The 17th USAIN Biennial Conference will be held in Lubbock, Texas hosted by Texas Tech University Libraries from April 26-30, 2020.
Link to event registration page. (Registration will open in late 2019.)
The full conference registration fee will include:
- Sunday night reception
- Monday breakfast, lunch and 2 breaks
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 breaks
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch and 1 break
Early bird registration prices are available until [date]:
- USAIN or IFLA Member Registration - $350
- Non – USAIN Member Registration - $400
- Student Registration - $150
- One Day Registration - $175
- Exhibitor Registration - $600
- Pre-conference and tour cost information will be posted when registration opens.
The conference will be followed by the Agricultural Network Information Collaborative (AgNIC) Annual meeting, April 29-30, 2020. You may register for both USAIN and AgNIC together or register for only the AgNIC Annual Meeting.
- AgNIC Annual Conference PLUS USAIN Member Registration - $500
- AgNIC Annual Conference ONLY (April 29-30) - $125
We look forward to seeing you in April 2020!