The USAIN website has been updated with hotel and registration information for budgeting your trip to the 17th USAIN Biennial Conference in Lubbock, Texas hosted by Texas Tech University Libraries from April 26-30, 2020.
The Hyatt Place Hotel at 2309 Mac Davis Lane will also offer the conference rate of $129/night. The hotel is located directly across the street from the Overton Hotel.
Other hotels in the area are the Holiday Inn Express Lubbock Central - Univ Area at 2115 Marsha Sharp Fwy and Courtyard by Marriot Lubbock Downtown/University at 308 Avenue V, Lubbock, TX.
The full conference registration fee will include the following:
- Sunday night reception
- Monday breakfast, lunch and 2 breaks
- Tuesday breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 breaks
- Wednesday breakfast, lunch and 1 break
Registration will open in late 2019.
- USAIN or IFLA Member Registration - $350
- Non – USAIN Member Registration - $400
- Student Registration - $150
- One Day Registration - $175
- Exhibitor Registration - $600
Pre-conference and tour cost information will be posted when registration opens.
The conference will be followed by the Agricultural Network Information Collaborative (AgNIC) Annual meeting, April 29-30, 2020. You may register for both USAIN and AgNIC together or register for only the AgNIC Annual Meeting.
- AgNIC Annual Conference PLUS USAIN Member Registration - $500
- AgNIC Annual Conference ONLY (April 29-30) - $125